Customize Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
I have a suggestion or I say a Request

Should members which have good number of posts and reps allowed to customize titles.
As there is only titles like silver member advanced member but if we can customize that could be good like

Umbrapolaris--->Software Tester
Biozfear------>Reviewer
Mclovin------>Trend Micro sticker :p

D

Deleted member 178

Stranger said:
I have a suggestion or I say a Request

Should members which have good number of posts and reps allowed to customize titles.
As there is only titles like silver member advanced member but if we can customize that could be good like

Umbrapolaris--->Software Tester
Biozfear------>Reviewer
Mclovin------>Trend Micro sticker :p

good idea,especially for McLovin :lolz:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Even with "good number of posts and reps", only a Moderator (or higher) can change these.

Imagine some kid at the computer masquerading as part of an AV team. :rolleyes:

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Earth said:
Even with "good number of posts and reps", only a Moderator (or higher) can change these.

Imagine some kid at the computer masquerading as part of an AV team. :rolleyes:

The idea is not which can cause the harm,
In the authorization power it should given to user where he can change only his subtitle but not the other.
Second it can be given to older and trusted member only with some rules.
It did not make any harm if i term myself as "malware hunter" "malware remover expert" or so :p
its just for fun and i see many other forum allow this after a member reach to limit post

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I kinda like the title's as they are though :)

D

Deleted member 178

i wonder if there is a kind of meaning with the actual titles?

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I earned my title by actually encountering a sad little pathetic malware writer. Skinny insecure freak he was, I gave him a beating, broke his glasses, destroyed his (expensive looking pimped out PC, obviously afforded it thanks to his malicious software) and threw a banana at his head for the sake of it. Told him to get a life, Sure enough he must have told all his other pathetic malware writing buddies what happened, As word got around, I found out they called me the Malware Antagonist (because they didn't know my name). He moved out of his rubbish of an apartment aswell, ran with his tail between his legs. Haven't seen him since. Felt good doing that. Thanks. :)

/internet_tough_guy
/sarc

V

Vextor

I would say not full on customization. I would say allow the admins to make selected ranks, and allow the users to switch between them.

D

Deleted member 178

MrXidus said:
destroyed his (expensive looking pimped out PC, obviously afforded it thanks to his malicious software) and threw a |banana at his head

oh ! even to my worse enemy i will not destroy a PC... that is a crime :p ;)

why a Banana... ? :666:

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
MrXidus said:
destroyed his (expensive looking pimped out PC, obviously afforded it thanks to his malicious software)

Pimped out PC, probably had 128 KB of RAM and a 50 MB hard drive and maybe even a resulotion of 128 x 15 :)

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
MrXidus said:
destroyed his (expensive looking pimped out PC, obviously afforded it thanks to his malicious software) and threw a |banana at his head

oh ! even to my worse enemy i will not destroy a PC... that is a crime :p ;)

why a Banana... ? :666:

Well he was commiting crime by making malicious software to make money, If you ask me, Karma finally caught up to him and he deserved it. :p

Why a banana? Because he looked un-healthy and needed some Vitamin C. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.