9DIIg64.png

Release Notes
You can download the browsers HERE
SourceForge

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
Yes it is...Thanks for updates...i will participate to try it...but i should not runs both with my WaterFox
at the same time CyberFox using the same profile as waterfox did.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Yes it is...Thanks for updates...i will participate to try it...but i should not runs both with my WaterFox

Cyberfox and Pale Moon uses their own profile, Waterfox still uses Firefox profile.

As far as I know Waterfox development has stopped. Still on v.28 and nothing posted on their website.
Looks like it the project has been abandoned. If you have upgraded to Firefox 29 then your profile will probably no longer be compatible with Waterfox.

Enjoy!! :D

Reactions: yigido
Y

yigido

Thread author
Cyberfox uses its own profile since the version (I cant remember :D )
@Littlebits is right +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.