Solved Cyberghost messes with my Internet D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk3llgamerZDay

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Can somebody help me? After running my computer this morning, took me 1 hour to get it to work. I uninstalled Cyberghost. That seemed to fix it. Can somebody recommend me a alternative to Cyberghost 5? Thanks. Or...anybody know how to fix internet connections? Either of those 2 works for me. Thanks

P.S Should I try running hijackthis and post a log here?

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Can somebody help me? After running my computer this morning, took me 1 hour to get it to work. I uninstalled Cyberghost. That seemed to fix it. Can somebody recommend me a alternative to Cyberghost 5? Thanks. Or...anybody know how to fix internet connections? Either of those 2 works for me. Thanks

P.S Should I try running hijackthis and post a log here?

You can use zenmate in chrome

Upvote 0

sk3llgamerZDay

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Thx I think it fixed it but I don't know for sure. It only happens at my Uncle's house but when I'm at my parents house it works fine. :/

Upvote 0

grelos

Level 1
Verified
Jan 27, 2014
I am not aware abour how CyberGhost client works (does it have DNS Leak protection enabled?) , but usually this kind of connection problems are due to some DNS settings change.
Next time, you might simply try the Windows troubleshooter (provided that you are on Windows, since you did not mention your OS) or go into the Adapter settings and change DNS yourself: set them to automatic detection.

Upvote 0

aamoos

Level 3
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
In my experience Hotspot shield elite is the best. You should try. Zenmate for chrome is also a good one but only for chrome. You can also try okay freedom.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.