Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus Anca

We are pleased to offer you a 12-month Special Edition. Unlimited data volume and bandwidth as well as the access to servers in Germany, USA, Romania, Czech Republic and the Netherlands are some of the excellent features that await you

The Promo country 5.

Germany, USA, Romania, Czech Republic and the Netherlands.
On the link to special landing page you will enter your email and receive your key.
I used really detailed explanation earlier thread up here!
Good luck ! everyone...

On the link to special landing page you will enter your email and receive your key.
Thank you, Rus Anca and my Like!!!

Last edited:

Razor555

How to use your received key:
Awesome!!! Had to translate emails and site cause it popped up the german website for some reason. :D

Testing it now and WoW, severs seem good for now at least. Fast connection, there is also a Snowden edition. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Rus Anca

It's work now :)
NOTICE:Nothing is more exciting than a good free VPN !
1.Before activating and it said one, then I activated and it jumped to 5 !
2.For who not would downgrade the current subscription (if the current subscription runs),just deleted the account(subsequently deleted current subscription), then open new account and activated with my promotion key!

Last edited:

Nameless

Level 1
Firstly thanks for this great find but im finding it very difficult to get the offer.

Clicking the link provided 9/10 gives you an error page, after many attempts i finally got the offer page but that seems to of vanished now and it also took many attempts to get the email to go though.

After finally recieving the email i clicked the link provided in it and again many attempts were required to get the page to load when it finally did i thought awesome! Here is my key! and all i got was the image at the bottom of this text.

I have disabled my adblocker, tried it on chrome and my laptop. The offer is very hard to get! In fact right now im refreshing a white page in the hope i get the page below again with the code :/

edit: Cyberghost is down? two sites say no another says yes :/

NiralaSoorj

it is saying no key available for me ,can anyone else get me one key please ,, only one key PM me please :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::confused::confused:

it is saying no key available for me ,can anyone else get me one key please ,, only one key PM me please :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::confused::confused:
i got a key now, but downgraded my premium promo to special edition :eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.