Expired CyberGhost VPN Special Edition 1 Year FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
We are pleased to offer you a 12-month Special Edition. Unlimited data volume and bandwidth as well as the access to servers in Germany, USA, Romania, Czech Republic and the Netherlands are some of the excellent features that await you

The Promo country 5.

Germany, USA, Romania, Czech Republic and the Netherlands.

On the link to special landing page you will enter your email and receive your key.
I used really detailed explanation earlier thread up here!
Good luck ! everyone...

On the link to special landing page you will enter your email and receive your key.

Thank you, Rus Anca and my Like!!!

Last edited:

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Is this any good? Never tried it, i have hidemyass pro but another free year wouldn't hurt. :D

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
How to use your received key:

Awesome!!! Had to translate emails and site cause it popped up the german website for some reason. :D

Testing it now and WoW, severs seem good for now at least. Fast connection, there is also a Snowden edition. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
It's work now :)
NOTICE:Nothing is more exciting than a good free VPN !
1.Before activating and it said one, then I activated and it jumped to 5 !
2.For who not would downgrade the current subscription (if the current subscription runs),just deleted the account(subsequently deleted current subscription), then open new account and activated with my promotion key!

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Notices:
1.Remember…check your spam, the email may send to this place after you sent the requests. You have to activate the key before 12.10.2014.
2.The giveaway event will end once all license keys are given away. So get it while it last!

Last edited:

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
I would like to say that the connexion works now for me, maybe a little bug yesterday.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
CyberGhost VPN 5 is very stable and reliable vpn.Certainly have not seen the VPN software as detailed and functional as cyberghost's.I can advice anyone who likes their privacy.

Last edited:

aniket93

Jul 21, 2014
i can't get the key ...
refreshed many times, but no key ...."
THANK YOU...!
:(

Last edited:

Nameless

Level 1
Sep 20, 2014
Firstly thanks for this great find but im finding it very difficult to get the offer.

Clicking the link provided 9/10 gives you an error page, after many attempts i finally got the offer page but that seems to of vanished now and it also took many attempts to get the email to go though.

After finally recieving the email i clicked the link provided in it and again many attempts were required to get the page to load when it finally did i thought awesome! Here is my key! and all i got was the image at the bottom of this text.

I have disabled my adblocker, tried it on chrome and my laptop. The offer is very hard to get! In fact right now im refreshing a white page in the hope i get the page below again with the code :/

edit: Cyberghost is down? two sites say no another says yes :/

x6iwp1.png

Detection

Level 1
Feb 25, 2011
Not connecting anymore... Shame i was just starting to like it. :D

Killed it for me too, all I did was enter the new key, was working fine before this

EDIT - installed the actual program again over the top and its working fine again

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
again i can 't get key :mad:

NiralaSoorj

Jul 29, 2014
it is saying no key available for me ,can anyone else get me one key please ,, only one key PM me please :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::confused::confused:

it is saying no key available for me ,can anyone else get me one key please ,, only one key PM me please :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::confused::confused:
i got a key now, but downgraded my premium promo to special edition :eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.