Expired CyberGhost VPN Special Edition 1 Year FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
any one get a key for me thanks :D

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
oh, this 's Promo Special Edition not promo Premium :oops:
Notices:
1.The giveaway key can not be activated if you already have an active subscription or have entered an activation key from another promotion in the last 12 months.
2.So if you want to take advantage of this offer, you may need to register a new CyberGhost account.
BTW, the CyberGhost 5 Special Edition (giveaway license) is feature limited compared to your paid subscription.
3.The 86% discount on paid subscription(CyberGhost 5 Premium Edition) you can found here:http://malwaretips.com/threads/cyberghost-5-premium-plus-vpn-with-free-updates.33011/

Last edited:

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Bad news:

English

"Sorry, all keys are gone
Whooops, it seems that there are no more keys left!
We're really sorry about that, but the CyberGhost keys for this campaign are limited
."

German
"Diese Werbeaktion wurde beendet. Du kannst leider keinen Aktiverungsschlüssel mehr anfordern. Möchtest du CyberGhost erwerben..."

Reactions: YuanJiawj

joneman221

Level 1
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
The keys are gone i think. When i got my key there was about 30000 keys left, so i wonder who grabbed all those keys in no time. :confused:
they coud hav easily used VPN or even the 3 verson of cyberghost and change ip to get more than one key and thn switch vpn provider for more.

it sucks because i didnt even get 1 and i bet someone out there did do what i just wrote above ^^

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
they coud hav easily used VPN or even the 3 verson of cyberghost and change ip to get more than one key and thn switch vpn provider for more.

it sucks because i didnt even get 1 and i bet someone out there did do what i just wrote above ^^

Well since i managed to get a key, i am going to keep using it and keep you informed on how their service works.
So far it looks good and i have good speeds and connections with some servers.
Might be worth buying it instead.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
thank all CG is good software

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.