iOS CyberTech's iPhone 6

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Manufacturer
Apple
Device Model
iPhone 6
Year of Release
iOS version
iOS 10
Device account
iCloud for iOS
Device & Account Security
App Purchases require Authentication, Lockscreen requires Authentication
Wi-Fi
Always On, Connect to Home Network, Connect to Work Network, Connect to Public Hotspots
VPN
Connect on Home Network, Connect on Work Network
Bluetooth
Always Off
Mobile Data (4G LTE)
Allow All
Notifications
Hide sensitive data on Lockscreen
Passcode
Password, Fingerprint/Iris
Battery Saver
Activate on-demand
Data Collection
Automatically send anonymous data and usage statistics
Browser
Safari, Chrome & Brave
Content Filtering
Ka-Block
VPN Provider
Avira Phantom VPN, Seed4me and Windscribe
Installed Apps
App Store: SHAREit, AirDisk Pro, Apollo, Net Master, Tube, Hook, Bitwarden, Phone Drive, Pro Camera, Battery Life, Downdetector, Twwetbot, Cleaner, Exif Viewer, Warmlight, Newton, Splashtop. Network, Open Bar!, C-Time, Inoreader, TS2:USA. more!

Jailbreak: Cydia, Anemone, BytaFont 3, Double H3lix, Filza, Ext3nder, iCleaner Pro, TSSSaver, and many more!
Apr 13, 2018
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
BullGuard
Hello! May I ask why haven’t you upgraded to iOS 11.3? I’m using iPhone 6 too and after iOS 11.3 upgrade, I can say my iPhone is a lot faster and the battery life improved! Guess what? The battery health indicator in settings shows that my battery life is 95%! For a two years old device this is impressing

Nov 10, 2017
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
Avast
No iOS 11, or is that due to jailbreaking the device?
Well sir i dont want update any new verison of iOS because of jailbreak i like to do tweaks and customize etc you can download pics/videos from instagram, facebook etc and whatsapp your friends cant see you online & typing when you type/online...so many more

Hello! May I ask why haven’t you upgraded to iOS 11.3? I’m using iPhone 6 too and after iOS 11.3 upgrade, I can say my iPhone is a lot faster and the battery life improved! Guess what? The battery health indicator in settings shows that my battery life is 95%! For a two years old device this is impressing
Because of jailbreak i dont want update any latest version yea i know that :) its good for you well my brother bought iPhone 6 64GB from the store back in 2014 he didnt open it yet so later after 2-3 months he gave it to his close friend he've beeen using it for 1 year or so then i bought that in 2016 i dont remember , a few weeks ago i replaced old battery with the one new, its all good...

Apr 13, 2018
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
BullGuard
Well sir i dont want update any new verison of iOS because of jailbreak i like to do tweaks and customize etc you can download pics/videos from instagram, facebook etc and whatsapp your friends cant see you online & typing when you type/online...so many more

Because of jailbreak i dont want update any latest version yea i know that :) its good for you well my brother bought iPhone 6 64GB from the store back in 2014 he didnt open it yet so later after 2-3 months he gave it to his close friend he've beeen using it for 1 year or so then i bought that in 2016 i dont remember , a few weeks ago i replaced old battery with the one new, its all good...
Sorry I missed that part of Jailbreak. Good night :)