iOS CyberTech's iPhone 6

Manufacturer
Apple
Model
iPhone 6
Mobile VPN
Avira Phantom VPN, Seed4me and Windscribe
Other Important Apps
App Store: SHAREit, AirDisk Pro, Apollo, Net Master, Tube, Hook, Bitwarden, Phone Drive, Pro Camera, Battery Life, Downdetector, Twwetbot, Cleaner, Exif Viewer, Warmlight, Newton, Splashtop. Network, Open Bar!, C-Time, Inoreader, TS2:USA. more!

Jailbreak: Cydia, Anemone, BytaFont 3, Double H3lix, Filza, Ext3nder, iCleaner Pro, TSSSaver, and many more!
Mobile Browser
Safari, Chrome & Brave
Content Filtering
Ka-Block
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
BullGuard
Hello! May I ask why haven’t you upgraded to iOS 11.3? I’m using iPhone 6 too and after iOS 11.3 upgrade, I can say my iPhone is a lot faster and the battery life improved! Guess what? The battery health indicator in settings shows that my battery life is 95%! For a two years old device this is impressing

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
No iOS 11, or is that due to jailbreaking the device?
Well sir i dont want update any new verison of iOS because of jailbreak i like to do tweaks and customize etc you can download pics/videos from instagram, facebook etc and whatsapp your friends cant see you online & typing when you type/online...so many more

Hello! May I ask why haven’t you upgraded to iOS 11.3? I’m using iPhone 6 too and after iOS 11.3 upgrade, I can say my iPhone is a lot faster and the battery life improved! Guess what? The battery health indicator in settings shows that my battery life is 95%! For a two years old device this is impressing
Because of jailbreak i dont want update any latest version yea i know that :) its good for you well my brother bought iPhone 6 64GB from the store back in 2014 he didnt open it yet so later after 2-3 months he gave it to his close friend he've beeen using it for 1 year or so then i bought that in 2016 i dont remember , a few weeks ago i replaced old battery with the one new, its all good...

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
BullGuard
Well sir i dont want update any new verison of iOS because of jailbreak i like to do tweaks and customize etc you can download pics/videos from instagram, facebook etc and whatsapp your friends cant see you online & typing when you type/online...so many more

Because of jailbreak i dont want update any latest version yea i know that :) its good for you well my brother bought iPhone 6 64GB from the store back in 2014 he didnt open it yet so later after 2-3 months he gave it to his close friend he've beeen using it for 1 year or so then i bought that in 2016 i dont remember , a few weeks ago i replaced old battery with the one new, its all good...
Sorry I missed that part of Jailbreak. Good night :)