File and Photo backup
I backup it with myself..

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
No iOS 11, or is that due to jailbreaking the device?

Reactions: CyberTech

Barakah

Level 3
Verified
Apr 13, 2018
Hello! May I ask why haven’t you upgraded to iOS 11.3? I’m using iPhone 6 too and after iOS 11.3 upgrade, I can say my iPhone is a lot faster and the battery life improved! Guess what? The battery health indicator in settings shows that my battery life is 95%! For a two years old device this is impressing

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
No iOS 11, or is that due to jailbreaking the device?

Well sir i dont want update any new verison of iOS because of jailbreak i like to do tweaks and customize etc you can download pics/videos from instagram, facebook etc and whatsapp your friends cant see you online & typing when you type/online...so many more

Hello! May I ask why haven’t you upgraded to iOS 11.3? I’m using iPhone 6 too and after iOS 11.3 upgrade, I can say my iPhone is a lot faster and the battery life improved! Guess what? The battery health indicator in settings shows that my battery life is 95%! For a two years old device this is impressing

Because of jailbreak i dont want update any latest version yea i know that :) its good for you well my brother bought iPhone 6 64GB from the store back in 2014 he didnt open it yet so later after 2-3 months he gave it to his close friend he've beeen using it for 1 year or so then i bought that in 2016 i dont remember , a few weeks ago i replaced old battery with the one new, its all good...

Reactions: Barakah

Barakah

Level 3
Verified
Apr 13, 2018
Well sir i dont want update any new verison of iOS because of jailbreak i like to do tweaks and customize etc you can download pics/videos from instagram, facebook etc and whatsapp your friends cant see you online & typing when you type/online...so many more

Because of jailbreak i dont want update any latest version yea i know that :) its good for you well my brother bought iPhone 6 64GB from the store back in 2014 he didnt open it yet so later after 2-3 months he gave it to his close friend he've beeen using it for 1 year or so then i bought that in 2016 i dont remember , a few weeks ago i replaced old battery with the one new, its all good...
Sorry I missed that part of Jailbreak. Good night :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.