Real-time security
Bitdefender Total Security (180days)
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
HitmanPro.Alert & Malwarebytes Premium
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Currently Firefox. Chrome, Opera and Vivaldi.

Ace Script, Bitwarden, English Popup Dictionary, Google Translator for Firefox, Greasemoneyk, Imge Search Options, Reddit Enhancement Suite, ShareX, Stop AutoPlay Next For Youtube, Stylish, To Google translate, Turn off the Lights, VTZila..
Maintenance tools
CCleaner, Wise Care 365, Wise Registry Cleaner, Neptune SystemCare 2017, Kerish Doctor 2018, DiskMax, PrivaZer, DNS Jumper, OOSU10,SysHardener, WPD, Revo Uninstaller Pro, Soft Organizer, IObit Uninstaller..
File and Photo backup
External HDD
System recovery
Macrium Reflect free
Computer specs
https://malwaretips.com/threads/cybertechs-pc.77062/

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
I would like to suggest a good free and reliable backup solution such as Macrium Reflect or Aomei backupper. :)

Thanks for your suggestion, i don't need backup image i have a external hard drive as backup custom, i would like to format my PC if the windows crash or SSD crash :)

I will replace MalwareBytes free with Emsisoft Emergency Kit.

Turn SmartScreen On.

UAC Enabled, maybe Maximum?

A backup solution, like said by @frogboy.

Nice addons for browsers :)

Ah really? I've never seen that program before! is it good? what's new ? and ugh i don't want smartscreen & UAC it's annoying you know i was a computer engineer before but i take care of it i've never any problem since i built PC:unsure:

Danielx64

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Maybe it just me but instead of having 2 different adblock installed, I would look at having Adguard installed system wide. You could also look at using Adguard's DNS servers if you don't want to pay for Adguard.

Also I would turn UAC on and OS File Reputation on as well no matter what.

Daljeet

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 14, 2017
Add more on-demand scanners like Zemana and EEk
You're using too many extensions for me and adding more and more extensions create problem's
Ublock origin is recommend instead of ad+
You're using any password manager and please mentioned it
Update your system config thread when you add or remove recommend by users
Jack Guide: How to setup avast for maximum protection
Thanks for sharing with us :)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
UAC & Smartscreen is not really that annoying and both are integral parts of Windows 10 security,therefore I would also suggest enabling both.
Implement some type of system and data backup solution.Back up important data to an external drive also.Those already suggested are good options.
I would remove ABD+ in favor of uBlock Origin.
Consider an additional on demand scanner(s).
Thanks for sharing your config :)

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@CyberTech: I tagged temporally Your config as Risky, since You have UAC disabled, and also (Caution) no Image System Backup and File OS Reputation in Your system.

Also kindly consider some of the already mentioned suggestion about backup and on demands scanners.

Thanks for sharing :)

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Maybe it just me but instead of having 2 different adblock installed, I would look at having Adguard installed system wide. You could also look at using Adguard's DNS servers if you don't want to pay for Adguard.

Also I would turn UAC on and OS File Reputation on as well no matter what.

Damn it! alright i just installed AdGuard trial it's a useful program ill check the DNS servers later..., removed Adblock, I enable UAC.

How to setup avast for maximum protection[/URL]
Thanks for sharing with us :)

1. Wow really? should i uninstall Malwarebyte? it looks like i lost my interests asf! okay which one is good?
2. I don't know dude i love extensions because it's great, i don't have any problem with it haha..
3. Yea i removed Ad-block plus from google chrome..
4. Password Manager? i dont trust them im worried..
5. Done :)

UAC & Smartscreen is not really that annoying and both are integral parts of Windows 10 security,therefore I would also suggest enabling both.

Implement some type of system and data backup solution.Back up important data to an external drive also.Those already suggested are good options.
I would remove ABD+ in favor of uBlock Origin.
Consider an additional on demand scanner(s).
Thanks for sharing your config :)

1. I've enabled both of them now
2. I chose Macrium Reflect i'll take a look at it later
3. Done
4. I will check what good is :)

@CyberTech: I tagged temporally Your config as Risky, since You have UAC disabled, and also (Caution) no Image System Backup and File OS Reputation in Your system.

Also kindly consider some of the already mentioned suggestion about backup and on demands scanners.

Thanks for sharing :)

All done now but some changes soon :D i'll update it

Thank you guys for helping me this out!

One more question, what happened to Malwarebyte?

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Your activities & candid interplay while adopting changes to improve your system's configuration have been delightful! :) I'd recognized you've 3 different browsers, so the number of extensions used for all of them are truly less than it appears.
I like how you've chosen to use a local account, and +1 for choosing CCleaner!(y)

Personally, I recommend setting Firefox to "Never remember history".
Consider below, if you have not done the following for your Chrome & Opera browsers yet:
  • Go under settings >>> privacy >> and then check the box beside "Block third party cookies".
Finally, a free (shareware) program that is an effective software to sandbox your browsers is called Sandboxie which I am using now. Originally developed to protect (in a virtual sandbox environment) Internet Explorer, you can read and download it from softpedia.com here:
..or directly from the developers (Invincea) here:
All in all, I like your set up a lot.:)
Thank you for sharing your configuration, and allowing us to share with you!:cool:

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
ADDED:
ZAM Premuium
bitwarden
AdGuard
Wise Registry Cleaner
Neptune SystemCare 2017
AOMEI Backupper Professional
Reddit Enhancement Suite
tags for Youtube
AutoplayStopper
Disable WebGL
TubeBuddy for YouYube
OS Build 16299.214

REMOVED:
Adblock Plus
Macrium Reflect

CHANGED:
From Malwarebytes free to Malwarebytes Premuium

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Just updated!

Removed:
AOMEI Backupper Professional
AdGuard (desktop & addons)
tags for Youtube
AutoplayStopper
Disable WebGL
TubeBuddy for YouYube
ZAM Premuium
Avast Premier

Added:
Macrium Reflect (free) again
HitmanPro.Alert
Bitdefender Total Security
OOSU10
SysHardener
WPD
Wise Care 365
Revo Uninstaller Pro
Soft Organizer

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.