Expired Dashlane - 6 Months Premium

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.dashlane.com/cs/_nokTX-RA6B1
How to get a license
Click on the link, then enter your email. After it should take you to (chrome webstore) to get the extension. After that you are all done it will take you to their web app and you will see you got 6 month premium.

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Dashlane 6 month premium
Features:
Dashlane Premium offers you an upgraded version of many of Dashlane's key features: An unlimited number of passwords, secure synchronization and ability to access your passwords and data on unlimited devices at the same time, and unlimited sharing of passwords and Secure Notes.
1623157917076.png

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
As someone who recently tested all the major PW Managers:

Dashlane is OK. Until they changed it so that it was browswer extension based and not desktop app based, people were jumping ship left and right. It's WAY too expensive for what it is, but you can get 6 months per "referral", so feel free to make a bunch of gmail accounts to get 5 years of "referral" time.

That being said, if you were looking for something free or inexpensive, BitWarden is MUCH better. If you were looking to pay $30-60/year, 1Password is much better. To me, Dashlane seems to have lost its footing as "best" years ago (like 2011), but the sponsored "reviews" keep saying it's the best out there.

soares

Level 1
Jan 26, 2019
As someone who recently tested all the major PW Managers:

Dashlane is OK. Until they changed it so that it was browswer extension based and not desktop app based, people were jumping ship left and right. It's WAY too expensive for what it is, but you can get 6 months per "referral", so feel free to make a bunch of gmail accounts to get 5 years of "referral" time.

That being said, if you were looking for something free or inexpensive, BitWarden is MUCH better. If you were looking to pay $30-60/year, 1Password is much better. To me, Dashlane seems to have lost its footing as "best" years ago (like 2011), but the sponsored "reviews" keep saying it's the best out there.

Seems like we can "only" extend up to 2 years. Still pretty good nonetheless. I've decided to try them and will most likely use them for the remaining 2 years. I had all my passwords on my google account which is pretty unsafe o_O

Thank you for your feedback

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Seems like we can "only" extend up to 2 years. Still pretty good nonetheless. I've decided to try them and will most likely use them for the remaining 2 years. I had all my passwords on my google account which is pretty unsafe o_O

Thank you for your feedback
yep I tried 2 year is the limit, but still kinda good, think about that an ok password manger for 2 yeas.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.