Setup PCPC setup
Hi everyone I am wondering who is better overall for home use between crowdstike or deep instinct and can I put something like spyspelter along side them?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
personal preferenceCare to explain why do you need enterprise-grade security for your home PC?
personal preference
IIRC there's a reseller in EU (or somewhere). I do use cyberforce security in Austin Texas and they have been great for me. Immediate email replies from support tech (not that I use that much) and I had 2 licenses: one on hardware, one on VM but I stopped running the one on VM and they could see that and don't bill me for VM license -- I did not have to ask them. So very legit IMO.Does anyone know if a deep instinct reseller other then Home - Cyberforce Security LLC - What is Your CyberSecurity Plan?
Deep instinctbetween Eset and Deep instinct which one would you pick?
ESET Deep Instinct is not as comprehensive as ESET if ran by itself (i.e. without Windows Defender running). So basically in order to get the equivalence of ESET (in my own personal opinion) one will need to run Deep Instinct and Windows Defender i.e. dual AV setup.between Eset and Deep instinct which one would you pick?
Hard to say. ESET is definitely the more complete solution with way more features. But if you simply want effective malware protection, then Deep Instinct is the way to go. Both of them are really good tho. My two favorites actually.between Eset and Deep instinct which one would you pick?
well, I use both and like both on different devices, but between them DeepInstinctbetween Eset and Deep instinct which one would you pick?
How does someone go about getting crowdstrike for home use i am not changing my av from deep instinct but I wondering how you go about getting it if you don't own a company since on their main website I ordered it and got an email back saying that they only allow companies to purchase it?Would be interesting to hear shadowra’s take on this thanks for your replies
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes