I am still working on that, it hasn't been finished.Why 7-zip and Brave are labeled "unknown"?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I am still working on that, it hasn't been finished.Why 7-zip and Brave are labeled "unknown"?
A little eye candy, why notA new element joins OrbitUI, OrbiJiggle.
View attachment 295124
A new element joins OrbitUI, OrbiJiggle.
View attachment 295124
I will name it OrbiSquiggleA little jiggle why not? we all need some eye candy from time to time, but just for the record does this mean Jigglephysics confirmed?![]()
sorry, I had to![]()

The dashboard is purely stylistic, I will probably add screenshots of the products now because I've finally created the UI that I wanted to create.Hello,
I just noticed that on main webpage Defender Hardening Console | Configure Hidden Microsoft® Defender Settings there's the image of a Dashboard panel but I don't find it when I run AIDefender.exe. Am I missing something ?
View attachment 295147
A trident triumphThe dashboard is purely stylistic, I will probably add screenshots of the products now because I've finally created the UI that I wanted to create.
A trident triumphbrings back good memories
(I had one in British Racing green)
View attachment 295148
That's what I wanted to see
No it was a 150 in British racing green, I had a 160 in red duo tone, but I repainted it in British racing green (can't find a picture of it in that color, changed the image to a Trident 160). I had flattened the heads, flowed the ports, tweaked carburetor jets and needles, replaced the air filter with K&N and drilled 8 extra holes in each end damper in the exhausts to increase the power from 60 hp to a whopping 67 hp (cost me a fortune, but it was worth it)Btw is that Yamaha?
Yeah, they will clear it, I have submitted it already.The setup failed because Microsoft Defender flagged DHCInstaller.exe as malware and quarantined it
View attachment 295156View attachment 295157
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes