Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Yes, the threat above was picked up entirely by heuristics, as I have not wired the connection and file reputation modules. So this is in paranoid mode, in automatic mode it would have been blocked. Once the reputation modules have been integrated, remediation will be integrated as well. It has all been developed, it just needs to be wired.
WebView2 has been dumped in favour of fully pre-compiled UI that uses 15x less memory and 4-5x less CPU.
Busy, busy indeed and these pages barely scratch the surface to be honest. It makes me happy@Trident - You have been one busy beaver. The presentation looks great, amazing. And only you as developer? Wow!
If that's what I'm thinking, "the Rust programming language." How cool. Hugs, my friend!Hawk Eye has now completed a full migration to Rust.
It is the Rust programming language indeed.If that's what I'm thinking, "the Rust programming language." How cool. Hugs, my friend!![]()
Smart App Control blocks applications in Windows 11 based on a combination of cloud-based reputation, code signing validity, and behavioral analysis.Hello, not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I downloaded the installer version and the portable and I get this now, don't know how long it's been like this. I don't open the interface all that often. Do I need to disable Smart App Copntrol?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes