Dell 2003 with RANSOM MALWARE

Gabriel Peper

Thread author
Verified
Sep 13, 2014
I'm having trouble understanding the procedure here. Are u saying I could we install Chrome but you don't think it's necessary? Isn't there any more scans to do or something to find the infection? I'm getting the sense that you think we are finished but I don't feel resolved at all. Can you please explain

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
There is no infection on your PC. Windows XP is outdated system that is prone to crashes and errors, and there are no more options you can do if it start to crash.

You can first try to reset Chrome settings and then if it doesn't help, you can try to reinstall it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.