Approx. start date
Dec 31, 1969
List of current issues
Its stayed the same.
Steps taken, but unsuccessful?
Researching to no avail.
L

LabZero

Well its had a good run to last this long, most things now don't even last half that. This computer was the second one we purchased, so it has some sentimental value to it, and I have a program that won't run on newer Windows versions and I really don't want to install a virtual machine on my Windows 7 computer just to run that one program.
The main problem with XP now is that are no longer released security patch.
It is therefore necessary to make it as secure as possible.

You can see :

http://www.cio.com/article/2376575/windows-xp/10-ways-to-keep-windows-xp-machines-secure.html

Reactions: FireShootSK

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
The problem here arise is the part of a hardware where could be the culprit, suggest to be ready for a little tight budget for labor, diagnose and repair fee.

What are some possible encounter you might remember which makes everything sudden cause issue? Besides of power shortage

Reactions: LabZero
K

Kristin

The problem here arise is the part of a hardware where could be the culprit, suggest to be ready for a little tight budget for labor, diagnose and repair fee.

What are some possible encounter you might remember which makes everything sudden cause issue? Besides of power shortage
It just happened out of the blue, as I said its never done this before and its always worked fine up until now.

Last edited by a moderator: