Desktop Recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Hi friends,

I have a issue my camstudio videos looks italic ?? I un-install it then install hypercamx64 it is good but output video size is very big ??
What can I do ?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Last I used CamStudio (latest version contains Adware), which was a few years ago, I had to use the DivX Codec. However, I can't say what extra's they include in their codec pack now.

Y

yigido

Last I used CamStudio (latest version contains Adware), which was a few years ago, I had to use the DivX Codec. However, I can't say what extra's they include in their codec pack now.
CamStudio is an open-source project ? Why adware ?
BTW I am using VLC it has codec pack ? Should I install DivX Codec ??

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Reactions: McLovin
Y

yigido

The latest versions of CamStudio are riddled with Adware (installer).
http://camstudio.org/forum/discussi...-as-adware-and-blocks-it-from-installation/p1

Free product? You can try OBS (also open-source, but without adware). Although I figured out it myself, you should be able to find a guide on the Internet to how to use a desktop screen recorder.
http://malwaretips.com/threads/open-broadcaster-software-live-streaming-and-recording.20484/
Thanks buddy for your help ;)

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
you can use ashampoo snap which is very good too......ya I know they have bad reputation of spamming...just use some dummy mail to get key....you can check giveaway section for the giveaway of ashampoo snap v6.....I am using latest v7 of ashampoo snap I find it really good...

Reactions: yigido
Y

yigido

I just fixed the CamStudio :) if you do not want to adware just un-click it during the installition ;)
and Camstudio download link on download.com is adware-free. (v2.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.