Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 4, 2016
TMM.PNG

kaddy

Level 2
Verified
Jan 23, 2016
Here is mine. Anime Is Shiki. Its about Vampires, or Shiki Translates to Corpse Demons. Was an interesting one.View attachment 84907
This and my profile pic, I have the anime. For the profile Pic from the anime, Another, I have the anime, and getting the actual Novel it was based on. I like reading. I have a lot of books. I have a few Wallpapers of 1984.

Reactions: CySecy825

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Spent a few more hours looking for more conky, modifying them to my needs, etc etc. Hopefully screenshot is in 1920x1080. Some hosts like to downscale even though you clearly pick "do not resize". Using Linux Mint, not Manjaro here.

wx0ZHlnq.png

kaddy

Level 2
Verified
Jan 23, 2016
Spent a few more hours looking for more conky, modifying them to my needs, etc etc. Hopefully screenshot is in 1920x1080. Some hosts like to downscale even though you clearly pick "do not resize". Using Linux Mint, not Manjaro here.

wx0ZHlnq.png
Black rock Shooter? Mint? Good choice.

K Atari

Level 2
Verified
Jan 10, 2015

wx0ZHlnq.png
What icon pack are you using for your dock? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Dr. Tenma

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.