Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Nce!!
I suddenly feel hungry!!![]()
How can people have such tidy desktops mine is a complete mess.![]()
Strange some of the simple things i do not know.Easy. This little secret can make your desktop clean
right click on your desktop > view and then uncheck the "show desktop icons"
![]()
This and my profile pic, I have the anime. For the profile Pic from the anime, Another, I have the anime, and getting the actual Novel it was based on. I like reading. I have a lot of books. I have a few Wallpapers of 1984.Here is mine. Anime Is Shiki. Its about Vampires, or Shiki Translates to Corpse Demons. Was an interesting one.View attachment 84907
Is this WP in 4k?
Is this WP in 4k?
My new one is to large for the server to handle![]()
Black rock Shooter? Mint? Good choice.Spent a few more hours looking for more conky, modifying them to my needs, etc etc. Hopefully screenshot is in 1920x1080. Some hosts like to downscale even though you clearly pick "do not resize". Using Linux Mint, not Manjaro here.
![]()
My previous desktop was not simple enough.The triangle in the center is a equalizer called "PulseWeb". I got it and my wallpaper from DeviantArt.
![]()
What icon pack are you using for your dock?Spent a few more hours looking for more conky, modifying them to my needs, etc etc. Hopefully screenshot is in 1920x1080. Some hosts like to downscale even though you clearly pick "do not resize". Using Linux Mint, not Manjaro here.
![]()
How can people have such tidy desktops mine is a complete mess.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes