Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Earth said:
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:Very Nice.But why is your desktop very wide?
MrXidus said:WinAndLinuxTutorials said:Very Nice.But why is your desktop very wide?
I'm on a dual screen, 2 x 23 inch monitors.
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:How is that done? lol I am still a beginner![]()
win7holic said:winlinux thanks
you too. have a good themes
looks dark![]()
WinAndLinuxTutorials said:I love GT-Rs and this is the best one I saw. Looks nice
http://blubbz.net/images/aDMI7.png
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes