Desktops Show Off!

iPanik

Feb 28, 2011
Blur is on :) makes whatever's behind less distracting.
I've actually never thought about it, hmm...

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Making the Aero Blur hidden is a little confusing since it's like glass. :lol:

Image not available.

iPanik

Feb 28, 2011
Nice bimmer Stormgtr, What theme do you use? it looks nice. :D

On the far other end of the spectrum we have something like this

Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you: Il Tempo Gigante!
This car is more my style :D

To those who don't know it. It was featured in a Norwegian cartoon called "Flåklypa Grand Prix", and someone decided to make a replica of it, and the best thing is that it actually works. :D

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
http://www.google.com/search?q=chitty+chitty+bang+bang+car&hl=en&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=Pru1TbPRAeWV0QH7jpCwCQ&ved=0CCcQsAQ&biw=1003&bih=596

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
6UXBt.jpg

Just testing this new rainmeter style called Omnimo, still messing around with it. What do you think? :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
MrXidus said:
Just testing this new rainmeter style called Omnimo, still messing around with it. What do you think? :)

MrXidus it looks nice. That rainmeter fit at overall :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Tweak showing of with dual-monitors. :p I wasn't happy with my previous one, replaced with another theme and wallpaper.

Image not available.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
stormgtr said:
Tweak showing of with dual-monitors. :p I wasn't happy with my previous one, replaced with another theme and wallpaper.

Edit: Using Google's URL shortener to make it work.

Dual monitors for so many years now I can't imagine it any other way. I keep an extra 24in in the event one of the current 24in fails I can get back to business quickly. :p

:cool:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.