Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
This is my new desktop background at the moment. It must have made the photographer's day.
View attachment 277971
Why MBG is seeing that URL on MT though? That wallpapercave site is blocked by MBG. (Not from MT, I manually typed the URL)Well this is interesting:
View attachment 279547
No idea, but every time I open this page it gets blocked. Something embedded in the page is making a call.Why MBG is seeing that URL on MT though? That wallpapercave site is blocked by MBG. (Not from MT, I manually typed the URL)
View attachment 279550
Ohh, I am stupid, ddave didn't upload the image file here on MT, but instead he inserted the link of image file.No idea, but every time I open this page it gets blocked. Something embedded in the page is making a call.
Coming from post#3421
View attachment 279552
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes