Desktops Show Off!

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
My background changed, Dynamic Theme has a theme this week, it seems. :)

ThreeElephants_ROW6962489441_1920x1080.jpg

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
This is my new desktop background at the moment. It must have made the photographer's day. :cool:

View attachment 277971

World Photography Day​

On August 19, 1839, French artist and photographer Louis-Jacques-Mandé Daguerre made public his invention that created an image using a silver-plated copper sheet and mercury vapor. The daguerreotype process became the first publicly available photographic process and was used throughout the 1840s and 1850s.
Today, August 19 is World Photography Day, promoting the art as a means of storytelling, creative expression, and cultural preservation. The world of photography is vast and captures many subjects and styles on camera, from abstract and fashion photography to landscapes and wildlife, like this cheeky squirrel here.

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
So I decided to return to the Windows interface for the most part, the program i was using started to have issues with the last windows update on my machine
I still retain some of the Mac side prgrams ive been using. Like the walpaper does change depending on the time of day using WinDynaminDesktop as well as ive simplified the taskbar down to dock-like Imo
destkoppic1.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.