Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,031,094 Views
I've finally found out what it is (this is my windows gaming Desktop) I really dont like the plain jane GUI of Windows, but at the same time i understand why it is the way it is, with possibly thousand of hardward combo's and the legacy app support to boot. But I really love the GUI's that closed source (or maybe not driven so much towards business and stability :LOL:) can produce. Ive decided to land on this little Steam app called "MyDockFinder" quite a useful little piece of software.

desktop mac look.jpg
 
Now that ive got some of the default icon issues fixed.
I also have this themed out under the hood with icons and a custom theme (done through Windhawk with UXTheme Hook)
I have notifications at the top through a microsoft store app (top notify) it also allows me to change the default windows notification sounds to that of macOS
all the icons in the menu bar also work as well. ive also resplaced the "run" add one through Windows Power Tools with Flow Launcher whcih allows wider seach options including online searching.

its also caused some confusion in my household, my wife asked me when i went out and bought a mac without her knowledge. goal acheived :D

desktop 1.jpg
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top