Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,031,860 Views
kNfELrv.jpg
 
Here is mine......
Predator Killers Blue Custom Windows 7 theme along with matching RocketDock

RocketDock Icons are : Lucid White

Rainmeter : Mix of Serenity, Elementary and Blue Dream, all modified by me
 
ZeroDay said:
My Arch Linux with Cinnamon desktop environment.

Woah:). If it was not for a few games and apps ( like premiere pro, lightroom and photoshop) I was would jump on the Arch train like a monkey on red bull:)
 
Been a long while since I posted my desktop here.

As usual, clean of any messy icons as all my shortcuts are on the Start screen.

29mz.jpg


The wallpaper size in pixels is actually 10000 x 3334 with a file size of 42.8MB.

How ever I had to compress my desktop screenshot to share here so some quality is lost on the wallpaper.

Thanks.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top