Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
You have Emsisoft or Kaspersky???
I'm using kaspersky free before. Right now I'm using Emsisoft anti-malware. Oh, also here a new wallpaperYou have Emsisoft or Kaspersky???
I know, very neatnik. Like yours, desktop stuff lives in the Start menu.....for now.I keep it clean and tidy, if I get more than two icon's on my desktop I think it's dirty
lol.
That's a magical wallpaper !View attachment 166210 Ubuntu desktop![]()
Beautiful wallpaper, such a shame that unity has been discontinues.View attachment 166210 Ubuntu desktop![]()
Not sure why but its like i've seen this before.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes