Desktops Show Off!

Member Chat
3,590 Replies 1,032,167 Views
Thanks Housemaniac

Was playing with it in shadow mode, some orbs worked some didn't including mclovin's but for now i'll stick with the default one.

This guy has some cool ones...http://goo.gl/iS2Jz
 
DOjUs.jpg
 
MRF71 said:
Thanks Housemaniac

Was playing with it in shadow mode, some orbs worked some didn't including mclovin's but for now i'll stick with the default one.

This guy has some cool ones...http://goo.gl/iS2Jz

All you had to do with mine was change the extension from .png to .bmp and it would work, just because I didn't have the link of where I got it from since to reformatting and had it saved on the spare hard drive.
 
I did that...it says it supports png and bmp but when I changed to yours I didn't have an orb just lines where my orb would be, not sure why.
 
My not yet finished StartScreen. Not sure on which road I want to take, Full Metro or Non-Metro. As you can see I already started on the EXHDD icons. :shy:

8Z8sX.png


As for the Desktop/Taskbar, There's nothing on it, Completely clean.
 
@ Mrxidus
I think its almost perfect you just need to make it a little bright or add neon glow etc to the mechanical parts to look more realistic
 
loveboy_lion said:
@ Mrxidus
I think its almost perfect you just need to make it a little bright or add neon glow etc to the mechanical parts to look more realistic

That background is one of the default StartScreen backgrounds and until I find out where the picture itself is stored, I can't modify it.

uWVOD.png
 
MrXidus said:
That background is one of the default StartScreen backgrounds and until I find out where the picture itself is stored, I can't modify it.

http://i.imgur.com/uWVOD.png

Thought that your using Windows 7?
 
McLovin said:
MrXidus said:
That background is one of the default StartScreen backgrounds and until I find out where the picture itself is stored, I can't modify it.

http://i.imgur.com/uWVOD.png

Thought that your using Windows 7?

Was only temporary. :) I'm staying with Windows 8 now.
 
Thanks
Rainmeter
http://flyinghyrax.deviantart.com/art/Elementary-Rainmeter-1-5-244031084
http://goo.gl/yNA3d
http://rainmeter.net
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top