John Burns

Level 1
Verified
Jan 20, 2017
My XWidget Desktop for February
Screenshot (18).png

P

plat1098

Well, unfortunately, after a recent Windows 10 update, I unloaded Stardock ObjectDock because a number of apps like Settings, Store, Photos, etc. were landing on one tray for some reason and showing up as black thumbnails. Does anyone use Winstep Nexus? This does support Windows 10 but for me, very complicated. It took over 1 hour to figure out how to set up this little dock, which does launch Edge (little purple IE). I had to watch the themes because some of them were using constant low level CPU. This is also going to replace Rainmeter eventually. It's quite amazing, I think. If anyone has experiences with Winstep Nexus, I'd sure like to hear them.

desktop1.png

Edit: After tweaking and adjusting (the paid version is a little overwhelming but there's a free version), a picture of desktop with a Unigine image and a transparent dock.

uniscreen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.