My XWidget Desktop for February
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Nice!My XWidget Desktop for FebruaryView attachment 180104
Beautiful!
Just beautiful.
Next time I would like to choose wallpapers of beautiful photos that will be admired by you. Thank youNice job!![]()
I was convinced that it was like your color. It may be because the avatar is the color of the brown system. Nice.This is the wallpaper from my profile page, bing's kind of protective about their wallpapers so this is the only way I can display it. View attachment 189062
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes