Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
ZOU1 said:I don't know if I am able to do this with XP, but I wonder if I could have all my shortcuts down on the left side of the toolbar and have a wide open desktop. If so, would all those toolbar icons slow my startup?
ZOU1 said:Cool brother. I will check it out.
Basically I was interested in possibly moving all my desktop icons that I use to the task bar (whatever the bar is at the bottom of our screens) as to have a clean desktop as you have.
mercurial said:Love your desktop mate. So beautiful and so empty at the same time love it!
pablozi said:
Earth said:Identical theme as last time; Radiance >> http://fav.me/d4jybx5
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes