Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I don't recommend, too much CPU I think is not the best solution.Anyone of you guys using Wallpaper Engine?![]()
With max settingsI don't recommend, too much CPU I think is not the best solution.
Just that? When I tested it was much more demanding, with that I can live.
Well, I never had any slowdowns and never noticed a high CPU usage, even with demanding Wallpapers with many effects and background music. They patch Wallpaper engine quite often, so maybe they fixed your problems in the last few versions.Just that? When I tested it was much more demanding, with that I can live.
My rainmeter have a bigger demand, that is very acceptable:Well, I never had any slowdowns and never noticed a big CPU usage, even with demanding Wallpapers with many effects and background music. They patch Wallpaper engine quite often, so maybe they fixed your problems in the last few versions.
Yes..I'm using it...Worth every pennyAnyone of you guys using Wallpaper Engine?![]()
Well I found a new thing. I had seen the neon sunset running on someone's pc in a youtube video and wondered how the heck he got that. I think it's worth it for just that one.Yes..I'm using it...Worth every penny![]()
In the Steam workshop there are a myriad of lovely wallpapers with sound effects as well.Definitely worth itWell I found a new thing. I had seen the neon sunset running on someone's pc in a youtube video and wondered how the heck he got that. I think it's worth it for just that one.
@Freud2004 what program do you use for the mac like global menu bar? I would like to give it a try.
@Freud2004 what program do you use for the mac like global menu bar? I would like to give it a try.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes