I present to you the small bomber jacket that we use in the family and for personal work.
Kaspersky does have a browser extension "Kaspersky Protection" and it is in the same league as Bitdefender TrafficLight.
Hi, I read your advice thanks!Do the stated above.
- Ease Todo Backup, Macrium and Aomei are considered to be very good, free and reliable options on top of using the native OneDrive, remember the more places you have your important data backed up at, the more secure it can be, but this comes down to you depending how regular your backups are.
- I would suggest to use Tinywall as a control method, easy to use, below 2MB to install, light, easy learning curve and can be used straight away, whilst it can learn from you system, pair this with Syshardener which can also add rules to Windows FW, you have a strong back end here alone
- This should be always be set to "Always Notify"
- If you have purchased a license for this, ignore my advice here, but maybe VDS isn't needed alongside Kaspersky AV, as this is strong on it's own. As an alternative especially as you have a family PC, you could use OSArmor. If VDS has a false positive it's hard for a non-tech savvy fam member to use this. So this could be easier
- If Kaspersky doesn't have a security extension, you could look at using Bitdefender Trafficlight, as this has consistently been top tier in @Evjl's Rain tests
Thanks for sharing, hoping the advice above helps you.