Advanced Security Devjit's Security Config 2023

Last updated
Jan 1, 2023
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
macOS 15 Sequoia
On-device encryption
Not applicable
Device sign-in security
    • Automatic sign-in / no sign-in required
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
Off
Network firewall
Enabled
Real-time protection
F-Secure SAFE
SysHardener (to disable scripts)
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
Malwarebytes Firewall Control
Periodic malware scanners
Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browsers and extensions
Edge with adguard and strict security
Secure DNS
Cloudflare
Desktop VPN
F-Secure Freedom VPN
Password and passkey manager
BitWarden
Maintenance tools
Bleachbit and Privazer
File and photo backups
External HDD
System recovery
AOMEI Backupper
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Gaming
Computer specs
Feedback preference

Suggestions on the main improvements

Looks great, 2 things stand out:
No login security -> I would recommend a password or PIN to protect the contents of your PC from others.
Periodic scanner: Emsisoft Emergency Kit -> Norton Power Eraser and or Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool are highly recommended:
 
Looks great, 2 things stand out:
No login security -> I would recommend a password or PIN to protect the contents of your PC from others.
Periodic scanner: Emsisoft Emergency Kit -> Norton Power Eraser and or Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool are highly recommended:
I use KVRT once a month to scan and then delete it since it does not have the update feature(I really wish Kaspersky integrates an update feature) and use EEK once a week for a scan.
As for login security I don't have anything since I'm the only one who uses it and my parents have their own PC which they use.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top