shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I tried running zemana and kaspersky together, and it slowed down my system, so I do not run zemana in real-time.
If you enable Trusted Applications Mode in Kaspersky, it is default/deny, so you wouldn't really need Voodoo. But Voodoo is much easier to manage than TAM.
So I think that KIS+VS is a very good combo.
If you want to add free keylogger protection, use KeyScrambler.

Didie Farhan

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 3, 2015
Thank you for all suggestion. I decided to add AOMEI Backupper Free to my system as LabZero and JM Security suggested.

Update
Removed Voodooshield
Removed Wise Disk Cleaner
Added AOMEI Backupper Free

Reactions: Logethica

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I think for practicality, better go to Kaspersky URL advisor instead unless you want like WOT to be your second opinion base.

Reactions: Logethica

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
Have you reconsidered WOT since it's post-fallout return?

It is the only extension that I've found to actually flag fake login sites (Google "itunes login" to see what I mean).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.