Advice Request Disk SSD

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
Hello :)

I did a test of my SSD in my laptop. Should I be worried about the result already ?

Screenshot_2.jpg

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
All good except the temp i guess, not sure if it's normal due to the weather does it have heatsink?

Reactions: M4RT1NE2

MuzzMelbourne

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 13, 2022
My Hex might be a bit rusty, but I read "Unsafe shutdowns" at 510 occurrences. Might want look at the cause of that.

But you have zero "critical warnings", "media and data integrity errors" or error log entries.

Don't know where the 92% comes from though, but I wouldn't be worried about it because you have a backup...right...

Edit: Correction, Hex 5A = 90, not 510.

Last edited:
Reactions: M4RT1NE2

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
My Hex might be a bit rusty, but I read "Unsafe shutdowns" at 510 occurrences. Might want look at the cause of that.

But you have zero "critical warnings", "media and data integrity errors" or error log entries.

Don't know where the 92% comes from though, but I wouldn't be worried about it because you have a backup...right...
I have backup :)

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
It's fine don't worry about it, when you get a message alert as bad health so do backup important data. you know what i have a Samsung SSD 1TB and like around 98 health. i bought it back in 2017 or 18 i don't remember.
So don't worry. It's ok for now :)

Reactions: CyberTech

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.