Solved dllhost.exe and update issues

Dralex

New Member
Dear all,

I'm seeking help to remove C:/Windows/SysWOW64/dllhost.exe that form this post i've understood being a malware.
I also think that this is what is preventing me from updating my pc and installing SAS 9.3/9.4
I followed the intial step but then i have seen that a specific tool was developed to solve the issue and i don't know how to proceed.

I kindly ask you for your help and for your forgiveness for my bad English and IT skills
 

Attachments

Well that's actually very good and i thank you for your effort and time. I possibly have understood where the problem is: i have just reinstalled windows and i was trying to uprgrade net framwork from 2.xx to 4.xx, could that be the cause of all the issues in your opinion?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top