Advice Request DNS Spoofability Test of Some Well-known Public DNS

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Outstanding post,it is good to know,I myself use STOFA DNS,dont know how good that is,but I think it is pretty good,I am very satisfied with STOFA in general,I have the following sevices with them: TV-Package(about 60 Channels),Internet(300/50) and two mobile subscriptions with two data cards and 90 GB to use.:giggle:

Reactions: yitworths

yitworths

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 31, 2015
I myself use STOFA DNS,dont know how good that is

I'm assuming it is a public dns. web search didn't provide me a conclusive infos about its servers though. If possible then please provide me the servers ip.
btw, I've got 212.10.136.5 as stofanet's dns in Public DNS Server List. Not sure whether that is correct or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine-boy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.