Assigned Do you like Zemana?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 333v73x
  • Start date
This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Do you use:

• Zemana Anti-Logger Pro

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Zemana Anti-Malware Pro

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • Zemana Anti-Logger Pro and Zemana Anti-Malware Pro

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Zemana Anti-Logger Free

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Zemana Anti-Malware Free

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Zemana Anti-Logger Free and Zemana Anti-Malware Free

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • I don't use any

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • I don't like any

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Hello everyone, I just wanted to hear your opinions on Zemana Anti-Malware and Zemana Anti-Logger, personally I like them but what settings do you use and what do you think of them?

Thank you in advance :)

Regards,
AMR

P.S: The pro pictures attached are mine, the free ones are not - I have also included the engines they use and their old UI.

OLD ZAM UI.jpg
ZAM ENGINES.PNG
ZAM UI.PNG
ZAL UI.PNG
ZAM FREE UI.jpg
ZAL FREE UI.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
@frogboy Could you please use snipping tool (if you're on Windows) on Zemana Anti-Logger Free and upload it as a full image?

Thank you in advance :)

Regards,
AMR

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I use Zemana AntiMalware Premium, It replaced my favorite antivirus (Emsisoft) for real time protection.
I really enjoy the high detection and the zero impact on system performance.

My setup combo now is ZAM premium + Malwarebytes anti exploit premium + Open DNS + uBlock + harden settings and tweaks.

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
@Nightwalker Bear in mind ZAM is a companion anti-malware, It can be run with most anti-viruses and anti-malwares, according to their website it is compatible with Emsisoft :) Zemana AntiLogger - Identity Theft Prevention at its Best

Hope this helps, have a good day :)

Regards,
AMR

Yeah it runs great with many security softwares, but I like to use it "alone" because of the zero system impact.
I have Malwarebytes Anti Exploit to cover some things that ZAM doesnt touch and my system has some hardened settings, so I dont feel the necessity to have an antivirus running in real time anymore. (ZAM's Pandora is great for zero day protection)

S

Smith83

Thread author
Yeah it runs great with many security softwares, but I like to use it "alone" because of the zero system impact.

I can second that, I set up my little brothers machine like this.After I gave it a clean up and optmized all the settings.

Zemana Realtime protection main AV, with pandora activated. I told him about the license and he has a lifetime key.
Tiny Firewall -- Addition to built in firewall.
Ublock Origin - Fan boys Ultimate list added.
Ghostery - Set to block All trackers & cookies
Voodoo Shield - to help with unknowns.
Firefox main browser-Self destructing cookies addon - well self explainatory

I doubt that anything will get past this, I do not think he will be asking me to fix his machine anymore.....With these settings the CPU usage is at zero even with firefox open with ten tabs open....

I set him up like this as soon as Zemana started providing realtime protection, he loves that he can now game will all of his resources not being hogged by an antivirus.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I can second that, I set up my little brothers machine like this.After I gave it a clean up and optmized all the settings.

Zemana Realtime protection main AV, with pandora activated. I told him about the license and he has a lifetime key.
Self destructing cookies - well self explainatory

I doubt that anything will get past this, I do not think he will be asking me to fix his machine anymore.....With these settings the CPU usage is at zero even with firefox open with ten tabs open....

I set him up like this as soon as Zemana started providing realtime protection, he loves that he can now game will all of his resources not being hogged by an antivirus.
I like it and it should work fine. Might try it myself. ;)

S

Smith83

Thread author
Just disappointed with the latest BSoD problem! But nothing perfect! It has been fix!:(

You have the dump file?? Was it related to install of Zemana? Might have been something else.

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014

Firefox main browser-Self destructing cookies addon - well self explainatory

Pretty solid setup for sure; light, ease to use and very powerful (no conflicts too!).

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Never seen the need to use any of the Zemana products, so voted none.

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
I have CIS on laptop, on PC I have EXERadarPro and HitmapPro.Alert. I think there are better products out there, that's why I'm not using any Zemana products :)
I voted I don't use any.

Last edited:

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Use Zemana antimalware pro when they were giving out free licences from the beta, love it so far and even more when they added some real time protection to it. Have yet to see a real world situation where ZAM catches the malware before my Real time protection from Avast

Reactions: iIda15
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.