Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Even people who rarely use the internet can still have personal information exposed because banks, government agencies, retailers, employers, and healthcare providers store and process their data online.Unless they never used the internet. Still things that use internet that you have. ID, debt card, credit card, etc
Yeah corporations or businesses don't care, even the lawsuits after the breech they settle with the class action. It's a cost of doing business.My pension scheme was broken into a while ago & info regarding myself disappeared into the ether, steps have now been taken by the very large company who should have done better, who held this data to prevent this happening again which I must say is a bit late... However????
There was a lot of personal data taken, no money but I've had bank accounts etc set up in my name etc, all have been resolved but it does influence me has to how much I trust companies to look after my data, which is little, however I live on & not worth fretting about!Yeah corporations or businesses don't care, even the lawsuits after the breech they settle with the class action. It's a cost of doing business.
Pension fund is not too bad, as long as no money was taken. Health data on the other hand is unforgivableThat I would never forgive but finance is a bit meh!
Lucky you! Almost everyone has information in a database somewhere waiting to be hacked or accessed. Maybe in 3rd world countries you have a chance but even the poorest countries will have a MongoDB or Oracle instance running on a un-secure potato server.I have only my phone number leaked to tele-marketing agencies; nothing else hacked.
Yeah once you accept the reality you can move forward. Lucky for most people they can not be paranoid or afraid since finance will give the money back.There was a lot of personal data taken, no money but I've had bank accounts etc set up in my name etc, all have been resolved but it does influence me has to how much I trust companies to look after my data, which is little, however I live on & not worth fretting about!![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes