Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I use FF, and it's already on. I don't expect it to make any differences for me, though.
At least you admitted it, I had to click on the link to see what it was about, and considered it for future readingI just heard about it now.![]()
that makes at least 2 of usI just heard about it now.![]()
I clicked the URL and it immediately struck me as vague, which perhaps colored how I looked at it, ie, not enough to understand it. If it is amazing, I will probably hear more and look deep enough to understand it better. (maybe)At least you admitted it, I had to click on the link to see what it was about, and considered it for future reading![]()
I clicked on the link several times trying to understand to no avail, but now I'm finally starting to understand it.At least you admitted it, I had to click on the link to see what it was about, and considered it for future reading![]()
If I remember correctly, you're using Privacy Badger, and it's applying it automatically.that makes at least 2 of usbut based on some of the posts above I may already using it without know it...
![]()
Yes, but it also enables DNT at the same time. It has a switch if the user wishes to disable them both.If I remember correctly, you're using Privacy Badger, and it's applying it automatically.![]()

ThanksWith this test, you can check whether GPC is enabled and the DNT status:
My screen shows DNT disabled and GPC enabled:
Do Not Track & Global Privacy Control
View attachment 292459
![]()
Here is where I'm at with Brave, Shield set on Aggressively block tracker and ads. Otherwise, I need to do more research to understand all of this better![]()
View attachment 292471
delta.com,geizhals.de,harborfreight.com,flyfrontier.com,acmemarkets.com,usaa.com,capezio.com,twitch.tv,spotify.com,tidal.com,deezer.com,pandora.com,qobuz.com,soundcloud.com,vimeo.com,x.com,twitter.com,eventbrite.com,wunderground.com,accuweather.com,formula1.com,lenscrafters.com,subway.com,ticketmaster.*,livewithkellyandmark.com,visible.com,porsche.com,uber.com,jdsports.com,engadget.com,yahoo.com,techcrunch.com,rivals.com,kkrt.com,crunchyroll.com,dnb.com,dnb.co.uk,weather.com,ubereats.com##+js(set, Navigator.prototype.globalPrivacyControl, false)
delta.com,geizhals.de,harborfreight.com,flyfrontier.com,acmemarkets.com,usaa.com,capezio.com,twitch.tv,spotify.com,tidal.com,deezer.com,pandora.com,qobuz.com,soundcloud.com,vimeo.com,x.com,twitter.com,eventbrite.com,wunderground.com,accuweather.com,formula1.com,lenscrafters.com,subway.com,ticketmaster.*,livewithkellyandmark.com,visible.com,porsche.com,uber.com,jdsports.com,engadget.com,yahoo.com,techcrunch.com,rivals.com,kkrt.com,crunchyroll.com,dnb.com,dnb.co.uk,weather.com,ubereats.com##+js(set, navigator.globalPrivacyControl, false)
Yuki2718 informed me that this rule exists in:
- Easy Privacy:
Code:delta.com,geizhals.de,harborfreight.com,flyfrontier.com,acmemarkets.com,usaa.com,capezio.com,twitch.tv,spotify.com,tidal.com,deezer.com,pandora.com,qobuz.com,soundcloud.com,vimeo.com,x.com,twitter.com,eventbrite.com,wunderground.com,accuweather.com,formula1.com,lenscrafters.com,subway.com,ticketmaster.*,livewithkellyandmark.com,visible.com,porsche.com,uber.com,jdsports.com,engadget.com,yahoo.com,techcrunch.com,rivals.com,kkrt.com,crunchyroll.com,dnb.com,dnb.co.uk,weather.com,ubereats.com##+js(set, Navigator.prototype.globalPrivacyControl, false) delta.com,geizhals.de,harborfreight.com,flyfrontier.com,acmemarkets.com,usaa.com,capezio.com,twitch.tv,spotify.com,tidal.com,deezer.com,pandora.com,qobuz.com,soundcloud.com,vimeo.com,x.com,twitter.com,eventbrite.com,wunderground.com,accuweather.com,formula1.com,lenscrafters.com,subway.com,ticketmaster.*,livewithkellyandmark.com,visible.com,porsche.com,uber.com,jdsports.com,engadget.com,yahoo.com,techcrunch.com,rivals.com,kkrt.com,crunchyroll.com,dnb.com,dnb.co.uk,weather.com,ubereats.com##+js(set, navigator.globalPrivacyControl, false)
that it is possible to verify that GPC is disabled on some websites because it sets the “navigator.globalPrivacyControl” API to false.
It is interesting to note that a similar rule does NOT EXIST in:
@Bot
- AdGuard Tracking Protection
There is probably a privacy reason (fingerprinting on the websites concerned), but I would like your opinion/guess as to why the GPC deactivation rule is not present in AdGuard Tracking Protection.
There is probably a privacy reason (fingerprinting on the websites concerned), but I would like your opinion/guess as to why the GPC deactivation rule is not present in AdGuard Tracking Protection.
Hey @Sampei.Nihira,@Bot
The Browserleaks test obviously has no effect because it is not included in the EasyPrivacy exclusion.
What seems strange to me is that Yuki2718, who is a uBo contributor, knew about the exclusion rule.
And coincidentally, AG Tracking Protection is a list that is no longer present by default in uBo/uBoL.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes