Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Really?! :O HahaWow. I have your old posts in my bookmarks. They were very, very good posts. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.![]()
Same here i have some saved also.Wow. I have your old posts in my bookmarks. They were very, very good posts. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.![]()
We are numerous "surfing on the @Wave"Please, continue them. I think you have many fans here.
Can you please post me in the right direction? I can not PM you, so.I have a vast library of Regtweaks on a thumb, I don't share them because of the dangers. I used to share them, but
too many don't apply them properly then expect you to fix their PC. I stopped sharing them pretty quickly.
They are not hard to find though, good luck brother.
There are quite a few posted here, and users who gladly share them,Can you please post me in the right direction? I can not PM you, so.
I have a few tweaks on pastebin and I am always looking to improve it.
Sorry to hear that, but I understand, I have destroyed several computers and people complained, even with all the warnings I have put in.but as I posted " I don't " sorry, too many bad experiences.
- rem USE AT OWN RISK AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND !!!!!
- rem These tweaks will mess up your Windows real bad, if the whole batch is run!
- rem Try Light version instead, as a starting point
- rem Before making any changes, it is preferable to create a registry backup!
- rem https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/322756/how-to-back-up-and-restore-the-registry-in-windows
- rem Registry Backup
- rem Or even better, create a system image!
- rem Best Free Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP Backup Software 2017 | AOMEI Backupper Standard
- rem Macrium Reflect Free | Macrium Software
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes