Question Does anybody have a copy of OSArmor v1.4.3?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

ThousandAccent

Thread author
Mar 10, 2024
There was a thread regarding this a while back but I didn't want to resurrect it in case that's frowned upon here.

Some people in the replies gave links or went to PMs to share a download link, but they have since expired.

I cannot find a copy of this for the life of me anymore. What makes it worse is that it was the last freeware version before they overhauled everything. My old settings exports don't even work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ThousandAccent

Thread author
Mar 10, 2024
Might be worth considering paying the developer for their hard work. Andres has made lots of improvements and remedies false positives very quickly.
For what it's worth, I'm actually using the most recent version right now and I do really enjoy the improvements they've made. Especially the UI. I made a lot of settings changes with the old version, but the configuration file no longer works with current versions. I should have tested this prior to make sure it would import. I only want the download so that way I can install it on a VM so I can see what settings I had to apply them to the newest version. After that it's being deleted.

Hats off to the developers because it is a genuinely useful piece of software that can be used in conjunction with built-in/third party antivirus programs.

Reactions: blackice

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
For what it's worth, I'm actually using the most recent version right now and I do really enjoy the improvements they've made. Especially the UI. I made a lot of settings changes with the old version, but the configuration file no longer works with current versions. I should have tested this prior to make sure it would import. I only want the download so that way I can install it on a VM so I can see what settings I had to apply them to the newest version. After that it's being deleted.

Hats off to the developers because it is a genuinely useful piece of software that can be used in conjunction with built-in/third party antivirus programs.
I can see why that would make sense. I’m pretty sure someone around here has it.

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012

hi send me a pm

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.