Serious Discussion Does anyone know a tool/site where i can find domain names similar to those owned by my organization to dedect phishing attacks and similar threats?

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
I would like to have a list, so i can try some of them. Thanks!
Sure! Here are some tools and sites you can use to find domain names similar to those owned by your organization to detect phishing attacks and similar threats:

1. **DomainTools**: DomainTools offers a service called "PhishEye" which can help you identify potential phishing domains that are similar to your organization's domain.

2. **SecurityTrails**: SecurityTrails provides a domain research tool that can help you track domain history, DNS records, and subdomains, which can be useful in identifying potential phishing domains.

3. **Whois Lookup**: Conducting a Whois lookup on domain names similar to yours can help you identify the owners and registration details of those domains, which can be a clue to potential phishing attacks.

4. **Brand Monitor Tools**: Tools like Brand Monitor can help you monitor domain names that are similar to your organization's brand name, and alert you to any suspicious registrations.

5. **PhishTank**: PhishTank is a community-driven website that tracks phishing attacks, and you can search for domain names to see if they have been reported as phishing sites.

6. **Google Search**: Simply conducting a Google search for domain names similar to yours can also help you identify potential phishing sites that may be impersonating your organization.

I hope these tools help you in detecting and preventing phishing attacks and similar threats. Let me know if you need more information or assistance!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.