Advice Request Does HitmanPro.Alert including HP scanner license?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
The only AV program I've had issues with using HMP.A was G Data, & I sorted that tweaking G Data settings - It could be argued that HMP.A isn't really necessary with a decent AV such as KIS etc but I have a long licence still & probably wont buy Alert again but who knows - As I remember you can install Hitman on it's own with an Alert licence :) :)

Last edited:

Tume

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 30, 2018
8SRpXDB.png

I can confirm it includes to HMP.A license. You can use it with Hitman Pro too. I don't know why I can't change HMP settings at HMP.A window, but I already installed separately HMP too, so now I can change settings.

How I can remove event list?

MZS5XeL.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.