Advice Request Does kerish doctor support windows 11?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
The beta version is a temporary scaffold. You do so entirely at your own risk.
Installation itself is probably possible.
About bugs. The most concerned are Microsoft and Dr. Kerish. As a reminder when using the beta, remember that you are a donor.:)

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
It seems to officially support XP thru Windows 10 right now. Even though I didn't hesitate to install W11, I myself would avoid running KD on 11 because it can be "intimate" with the operating system and you already know not all changes to 11 from 10 are cosmetic. I had a serious issue with KD on Windows 10, causing me to have to reinstall the OS. It was my fault but it didn't matter, it caused me some aggravation and turned me off the product.

So I would not trust running this on W11.

kd2021.png

If you want, there's an RSS feed on the site that will alert you to new developments.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Officially it doesn't yet, but in theory it should work fine. While its website does not list Windows 11 compatibility, this does not mean that it's not Windows 11 compatible. It just means that as this point, it has not been tested with Windows 11.

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Waiting on a key to try Kerish on Windows 11, so far I haven't found any software not working correctly. I will update after I test it.
u have to have to have a Russian ip ro get the code. IF u don't comment down in this website with ur email and they will send u one.
ending soon

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I just installed Kerish on my Win 11 machine and ran a full scan and used all it's recommendations and I have not encountered any problems so far, will update info if necessary but it seems to work fine.
You are so brave! Congrats--I just remember all the tweaks to the OS that it could do and based on that, I would not have installed it myself on Windows 11.

It's quite a powerful and versatile software, that's for sure.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
It now officially supports Windows 11.
RSS
Full support for Windows 11
Windows 11

We are pleased to announce that today a core update has been released to provide full support for Windows 11.
Starting today, Kerish Doctor 2021 officially fully supports the Windows 11 operating system.

We remind you that Windows 11 will be available on October 5, 2021.
Kerish Doctor 2021 is completely ready to work with it.
More info»
Submitted 21 September 2021

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.