Advice Request Does Yandex respect privacy ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheSuperGeek

Thread author
Hello,
I have read this post and I want to know 2 things :
- Do yandex services (Not the browser) respect privacy ? (in eula or others....)
- How is Yandex browser and do they respect privacy too ?
I want to know because I don't want to use another "google".
Bye !

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
Yandex respects privacy the same way Facebook respects privacy (attention, I am referring to its privacy policy so remember that), or just like any other service that respects privacy.

Granted you do not trust services that sell data, the privacy concerns are actually minimal, unless you are truly skeptical.

People blindly trust WOT but then most forget thats a community based opinion service.

People go on and on about privacy but then forget Facebook exists.

People go on and on about Google and its privacy but still use it.

Unless you mess up somehow, I highly doubt that Yandex will ignore your privacy.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Does the browser still don't show the url when hover with the mouse pointer over a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.