Download Ninja (Official Updates Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterJ

Mar 3, 2015
hi Jackuars and Mister J,

i dont expect to see both are you here...well i hope you are well mister J after i dont hear from you for a few month as you leave forum EagleGet

back to main topic ,download ninja corrupt video ( a part of it) which give me a headache as i need to download again.
Hey, eastern. The fact that we have not seen the author in about a month and about 6 months before that, I suggest you use EG (I continue to use 1.1.8.3) for your video. If you will give me the details of your problem (URL, how corrupted, DN version, etc) I will do some testing but until the author has more time, I suspect no fix will be coming. I have little experience with DN, so am still learning.
BTW, eagleget says RTMP is supported - someone, somewhere, sometime needs to do a search of EG forum. How to remove IE EG plugin will also yield to a search.
Enjoy, John.

eastern

Mar 29, 2015
The first version i detect this problem about 9 months ago and i have report this problem to developer but nothing were change (this happen in slow download at 128 kB/s & repeated manual change of link to resume the download)

Url : Animechiby.com - ace of diamond episode 70 - solid files

Browser : firefox latest

DN : before 30 or 30 (the problem still present in current version)

I think you refer to some post from eagleget forum that asking if EG support RTMP but the problem is EG cant functioning there (in rtmp website) & some problem with browser plugin cant be remove in ie even after uninstalled

Dont worry i will comment to these post so that developers noticed about these problem asap

MisterJ

Mar 3, 2015
The first version i detect this problem about 9 months ago and i have report this problem to developer but nothing were change (this happen in slow download at 128 kB/s & repeated manual change of link to resume the download)

Url : Animechiby.com - ace of diamond episode 70 - solid files

Browser : firefox latest

DN : before 30 or 30 (the problem still present in current version)

I think you refer to some post from eagleget forum that asking if EG support RTMP but the problem is EG cant functioning there (in rtmp website) & some problem with browser plugin cant be remove in ie even after uninstalled

Dont worry i will comment to these post so that developers noticed about these problem asap

Sorry, eastern, I cannot get anything to DL. Seems to be a really bad site to me. Enjoy, John.

eastern

Mar 29, 2015
Dont use smartphone or tablet you cant get through the overwhelmings ads.

Use firefox and install adblock. First. Disable adblock then click skip then as fast as you can enable adblock this will save you from ads pop up

Click 480 mirror site and then you will be directed to list of filehosting then choose solidfiles

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
hello MikeD
I have been tested several IDM alternatives (flashget, eagleget, etc) and found that automating shut down after finished download is not easy on Download Ninja. Please make it more easy to be accessed.

MisterJ

Mar 3, 2015
Dont use smartphone or tablet you cant get through the overwhelmings ads.

Use firefox and install adblock. First. Disable adblock then click skip then as fast as you can enable adblock this will save you from ads pop up

Click 480 mirror site and then you will be directed to list of filehosting then choose solidfiles
eastern, I am using Firefox and AdBlock. I feel this is a bad site and if it requires this much work just to DL a video, it is unusable. I hope you can find these videos at other sites (I did find the one you were looking for). Testing results after all this may also not be valid. I do not know how these sites stay in business. Enjoy, John.

eastern

Mar 29, 2015
Hi Mister J,

this one of the site that offer a video in 480p other site streaming 360p or you must pay to become a member. i m using EG 2.0.3.3, IDM and XDM to download from these site but the video not corrupt at all. i m using adblock plus and adblock edge because if you just using one adblock you still be able receive some ads.

& this was not the only site but also youtube (as i said 128 kB/s and repeated manual changing link also caused this-most important step) in normal condition DN download just fine

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Ninja Download Manager is dead? o_O

Yup possibly. It hasn't been active for a long time. The way it started it's development showed huge promise, but I guess the developer is onto other things.

Can't put him at fault, it's a one-man job and that too for free. Still it's fine to see that he's made it available for download.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Download manager is a one of the highly maintain program because of its compatibility and support. I can see the potential however because of tight competition where other users have no right of time to judge and rather stick to mainstream.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
It isn't dead?

What? Now they have a paid version? Guess I'll stick with EagleGet

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
It isn't dead?

What? Now they have a paid version? Guess I'll stick with EagleGet
Stopped using this software about 2 years ago, there's no information on the website's footer to show who owns or develops the software. Ninja Download Manager could be a sell-out.

From the website:
The Free version includes a load of extras like a File Shredder, Password Manager and Theme Editor. The Pro features "more speedier downloads", Scheduler, 1080p video quality - although nothing mentioned about 2K, 4K or 8K. :confused:

Developer should remove this from their website because the "Virus Scanner feature" is not a feature. Only works if you have one installed.

Reactions: tonibalas

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
It seems like Download Ninja is a commercial software now. Although the free version still exists, when you scroll all the way down to the bottom of their official page [as if they don''t want anyone to see it]. But the website doesn't show what's the difference between the Pro and Free versions?

Does anyone have an idea about the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.