Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
youtubei.googleapis.com
redirector.googlevideo.com
ytimg.com
googlevideo.com
tagmanager.google.com
cdn.cookielaw.org
geolocation.onetrust.com
privacyportal.onetrust.com
consent.cookiebot.com
consentcdn.cookiebot.com
cookiebot.com
consent.trustarc.com
sdk.privacy-center.org
cdn.privacy-mgmt.com
app.usercentrics.eu
cmp.osano.com
connect.facebook.net
graph.facebook.com
graph.instagram.com
i.instagram.com
api.onesignal.com
cdn.onesignal.com
widget.intercom.io
js.driftt.com
securepubads.g.doubleclick.net
pubads.g.doubleclick.net
s.youtube.com
Did not receive it? There is only a post download warning.Download Sentinel 2.0 is out.
P.S.
@LinuxFan58
It looks to me like there's a problem with the extension's notification.
Check out the latest link UrlHaus,which I sent via PM.
Did you enable silent. It uses same on download so that would be awkwardNo.
I don't have any alert windows in this new version 2.0.
P.S.
It also seems to me that this new version has a certain impact on the Speedometer 3.1 test.
Did you enable silent. It uses same on download so that would be awkward
It is triggered on download from Chrome, so during normal operations it should not use any CPU (when Chrome official info is correct). Also V2.0 is refactored and optimzed for performance, so this would be a big disappointed for me when it turns out to be worse in stead of betterI enabled it, then disabled it.
Mah !!![]()
Well I can´t reproduce it, could you post the link and your settings>
Yes and your settings, so I can take a look at it.The download link?
Yes and your settings, so I can take a look at it.
an the award goes to .... Sampei-san for finding a bug in the refactored V2.0
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes