App Review Dr Web Security Space Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
Dude, show some damn respect.
i didn't insult you infact, i just say my opinion about your opinion, BUT yes i did insult to Umbra a little and i am not sorry for that, he is a rude person, i should be like him with him :D sorry if you feel i insult you!
you attack the people making good counterpoints instead.
ask around i'm sure you will found out i never attack anyone or insult, but this one was necessary :)
do not forgot that you can Report my post whenever you want, but as i said i neve mention to insult you. anyway i hope you excuse me if i was rude ;)

Reactions: Evandro

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
Mr.Pr can i ask you one simple question, how many years are you using drweb or else how many years are following drweb's growth as antivirus company and you are the user or you can say as a admirer of it.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
New Mr.Pr can i ask you one simple question, how many years are you using drweb or else how many years are following drweb's growth as antivirus company and you are the user or you can say as a admirer of it.
Sure, ask two! :)
i'm using Dr.Web about 500 days, and i have 600days remain from my license :p
it was such a perfect experience. but it's grouwth as antivirus company started since 1998 i wasn't in this world in that time :D

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
@MalwareBlockerYT you already have the .NET Framework installed by default on Windows 7, it's built-in. However the sample which caused the .NET alert was because it was using a version which wasn't on the system for usage. Several of the samples you ran were based on .NET and ran so they would be using a version on W7 by default
I do know this, but I mean I haven't installed the version required.

Thanks for the video
can you test the new version ad aware total security 12
I believe it is on my list & thanks for watching :D

Reactions: Evandro

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
How could this be excellent review when there is no 2nd opinion scanner? o_O
This is only one way street, and everything is beautiful and nice...right...WRONG.

Who want better test check Malware Hub .

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Excellent review, as always. Very good product indeed. Im` using it for the last 1~2 years and haven`t had any issue so far. Very good scanning speed, results, consumtion and detection rate.
Thanks & yeah it seems like a great AV which has been underestimated.
How could this be excellent review when there is no 2nd opinion scanner? o_O
This is only one way street, and everything is beautiful and nice...right...WRONG.

Who want better test check Malware Hub .
A 2nd opinion scan at the end isn't exactly a video requirement, and no offence but it's my video so I don't see how you can tell me what I should be doing in each video. I will however, be doing 2nd opinion scans in later videos (I have recorded about 5 without though) - this is not because of your comment but because of subscribers asking on my channel. Also thank you very much for attempting to insult my content :)

i'm using Dr.Web Security Space with SpyShelter Premium since 2013, and i have 700 days remain from my license,
it was such a perfect experience too! It's a very good security protection software combo
Sounds good, I haven't tested SpyShelter yet :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.