This promotional gift is only available in German-speaking countries and regions.
Only standard email addresses will be accepted for this promotion.
Only standard email addresses will be accepted for this promotion.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Here are a couple of polished versions plus a German translation you can use.This promotional gift is only available in German-speaking countries and regions.
Only standard email addresses will be accepted for this promotion.
Iobit usually gives this Driver Booster as Xmas Giveaway based on previous holidays.
Well I guess I will be taking a drive snapshot today and try this baby out.So far all is good. No Missing driver and didn't experience any restarts/issue due to wrong drivers.
Edit: Be CAREFUL! Updated on two PC's everything looked fine, but after some time realized that on one laptop camera stopped working. On another - no sound to microphone (camera). Tried restore settings, also made backup - still not working. Seems that I need to rewrite Windows.
Before in install new drivers, it Driver Booster asked users if they want to create a restore point. Hope you did that.Edit: Be CAREFUL! Updated on two PC's everything looked fine, but after some time realized that on one laptop camera stopped working. On another - no sound to microphone (camera). Tried restore settings, also made backup - still not working. Seems that I need to rewrite Windows.
I did that. Restored to that point ant still same issue.
I did that. Restored to that point ant still same issue.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes