Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread details
Promo page
https://ld.iobit.com/de/giveaway/db/computerbild20260115.html
How to get a license
You may need a VPN for Germany
Sharing personal data
    • Email address
This promotional gift is only available in German-speaking countries and regions.
Only standard email addresses will be accepted for this promotion.
Here are a couple of polished versions plus a German translation you can use.

Slightly improved English wording
  • This promotional gift is only available in German-speaking countries and regions.
  • Only standard email addresses are accepted for this promotion.

Alternative (more formal)
  • This promotional gift is available exclusively in German-speaking countries and regions.
  • Only standard email addresses will be accepted for participation in this promotion.

German translation
  • Dieses Werbegeschenk ist nur in deutschsprachigen Ländern und Regionen erhältlich.
  • Für diese Aktion werden nur normale/standardmäßige E-Mail-Adressen akzeptiert.

If you tell me the exact context (website banner, email, terms & conditions, etc.), I can adapt the wording further.
 
So far all is good. No Missing driver and didn't experience any restarts/issue due to wrong drivers.
Well I guess I will be taking a drive snapshot today and try this baby out.
My wife will be thrilled that I have more PC tinkering to do. ("Honey I am busy! There is someone who is wrong on the internet and I have to correct them!")
 
Edit: Be CAREFUL! Updated on two PC's everything looked fine, but after some time realized that on one laptop camera stopped working. On another - no sound to microphone (camera). Tried restore settings, also made backup - still not working. Seems that I need to rewrite Windows.
 
Edit: Be CAREFUL! Updated on two PC's everything looked fine, but after some time realized that on one laptop camera stopped working. On another - no sound to microphone (camera). Tried restore settings, also made backup - still not working. Seems that I need to rewrite Windows.

That is a risk one always takes, therefore always do a system image before updating and only install stable drivers.
 
Edit: Be CAREFUL! Updated on two PC's everything looked fine, but after some time realized that on one laptop camera stopped working. On another - no sound to microphone (camera). Tried restore settings, also made backup - still not working. Seems that I need to rewrite Windows.
Before in install new drivers, it Driver Booster asked users if they want to create a restore point. Hope you did that.
 
I have little if any faith in system restore after empirical evidence shows it often does not work, system imaging does, especially if saved on a external device or cloud, I often find programs such as driver update programs can cause more problems than they solve, unless you are having issues usually leave things alone.
 
Yes System Restore fails from time to time or even gets ovewritten if the allocated space is small. But sometimes it's a lifesaver when we forget to properly backup/image.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top