Expired Driver Booster PRO 7.3.0 - Giveaway of the day

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/driver-booster-pro-7-3/
Event start
Mar 4, 2020
Event end
Mar 5, 2020
How to get a license
Installation

Unzip the package you`ve downloaded and launch Setup.exe to install the software.
Open the program and go to the license activation menu in the bottom right corner.
Enter the license code provided and press "Activate now".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example Activation Code:

00000-00000-00000-00000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install
during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

vgchat

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 22, 2013
Ending in 12 hours

Driver Booster 7 can update all outdated/faulty/missing drivers with just 1-click. In this version, the driver and game component database is greatly expanded from previous 1,000,000 to present 3,000,000, which ensures almost all outdated drivers and game components can be updated for all users. And by providing drivers that pass Microsoft WHQL tests and strictly follow IObit Review Rules, the accuracy and security of driver updating are guaranteed. Besides, Driver Booster 7 also offers auto driver update service so that driver download and installation can be performed while the system is idle, which saves users a lot of valuable time.

Most notably, Driver Booster 7 adds a brand new feature, Boost, to bring users the best gaming experience by boosting the system with 1-click. Moreover, the 7 useful tools in Driver Booster 7 helps users to restore the system, view system information, and fix the common, but bothersome problems such as no sound, network failure, bad resolution, and device error. In summary, Driver Booster 7 not only updates outdated device drivers and game components, but helps to fix common, but tricky problems to increase the system compatibility & stability, and also boost system for a better gaming experience.

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Is it really reliable
Which is the best driver update

Driver Booster Pro is just ok. It's made errors... even recently. And yes, I have the pro version. Don't tell anybody that I paid IObit money for the pro version. That's kind of embarrassing. I was drunk..

And even with the pro version, they still mess with your system searching around... trying to sell you their cleaning product.

And they now want to install all sorts of stuff that is not driver related -- and not necessary.

If you want the one that is better in every way... get Driver Easy. See MT Driver Easy thread.

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Driver Booster Pro is just ok. It's made errors... even recently. And yes, I have the pro version. Don't tell anybody that I paid IObit money for the pro version. That's kind of embarrassing. I was drunk..

If you want the one that is better in every way... get Driver Easy. See MT Driver Easy thread.
Exactly...... JUST okay.
Driver Easy is at the top of the heap! (y)

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Is it really reliable
Which is the best driver update
1583425181335.png

Driver Easy It's good and only works when you need it. (y)

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Here is scummy IObit Driver Booster Pro in action -- today.

I do the scan.... Driver Booster Pro in foreboding Red tells me that I'm "Outdated."

1583427016354.png

But... turns out, what I'm "outdated" about has nothing to do with anything currently on my computer. And not drivers...

1583427147445.png

It's all "Game Support."

And again.... this would update nothing on my computer. This would add new code.

And just like using the free product, I get pop-ups and slow downs as it pokes around my computer looking for things where it can try to sell me more stuff.

Yep -- they treat their paying customers that way.

IObit is just sorta scummy.

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Here is scummy IObit Driver Booster Pro in action -- today.

I do the scan.... Driver Booster Pro in foreboding Red tells me that I'm "Outdated."

View attachment 234350

But... turns out, what I'm "outdated" about has nothing to do with anything currently on my computer. And not drivers...

View attachment 234351

It's all "Game Support."

And again.... this would update nothing on my computer. This would add new code.

And just like using the free product, I get pop-ups and slow downs as it pokes around my computer looking for things where it can try to sell me more stuff.

Yep -- they treat their paying customers that way.

IObit is just sorta scummy.
Because of that I gave up Driver Booster Pro .

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
It's all "Game Support."

I think its a useful feature, as if any of these are installed and are outdated, it will update them to the latest versions. Only libraries which are already installed and are outdated, are selected, unlike in old versions of Driver Booster. I have mentioned to IObit in the past, that I don't think missing libraries should be counted as being outdated.
That's one thing I really don't like about their products. However, they do get some things right. Their installers all include extra software, but rather than being installed by default, you have to manually choose if you want to install it or not. Also, when the install is finished, there is a check box, you can uncheck so that it doesn't open a web page.

I prefer Driver Booster to Driver Easy, because the free version can download and automatically install all the outdated and missing drivers with one click, just like the paid Pro version and the download speed isn't that much slower than for the paid version. But if you were to buy one, Driver Easy is a much better choice, because its developer, Easeware is very trustworthy, which isn't something you can say about IObit and some of the other developers or driver updaters. As an example, I suggested that they remove the claim that "Most Windows problems are caused by missing or outdated drivers," from their website, as I believed it to be untrue. They changed the wording and gave me a free license.

If you can live with the promotion for their other products, Driver Booster is very good and has a comparable database of drivers to Driver Easy. They both need to add more drivers, as there are alternatives with include some of the drivers that they miss, and will often find more drivers to install and update.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Driver Easy free, it is better than Driver Booster Pro. At least it is more reliable than it says.:)
I have been using Driver Easy and also recommend it (I do admit I have chosen to avoid Iobits programs}

And even with the pro version, they still mess with your system searching around... trying to sell you their cleaning product.

And they now want to install all sorts of stuff that is not driver related -- and not necessary.

I have used Driver easy since you recommended it ,and like it

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
I have used Driver easy since you recommended it ,and like it

Cool. About 6-7 people apparently gave it a try after that thread. All the feedback I've gotten has been positive.

And I'm still very positive. It has found new drivers regularly... and it has never found an incorrect driver for me.

At this point, I will renew DE. I see it as an effective performance enhancer for my machines.

It's a big thumbs up from me. (y) (y)

1583555196505.png

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016

My experience exactly, I actually bought the program, normally that would be enough for most software products but not for IOBIT, their main aim in life even on licence products is to try & sell you more vaporous junk - In my opinion it's the worst program I've bought as far as I can remember, the whole concept of the company's products is inherently dishonest, I appreciate some like it but I really dislike it with a vengeance, piece of junk.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I just 2 days ago had a sound problem on my computer after my wife used my computer with her headphones.I went to device manager and there was a yellow flag at{sound ,video,game controllers icon}.Device manage could not find or fix missing driver,but in 2 minutes Driver Easy found problem and sound is restored.I do not understand why device manager is poor{at least it showed a yellow flag} But Driver utilities are just better.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.