New Update Droptop updates

oldschool

Level 81
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Looking for an alternative app launcher for Winows 10 or 11? Droptop Four has been released. It requires Droptop Basic prior to updating. There are free and paid versions.

This app was recommended to me by member @Freud2004. I now recommend it too. The basic version is very good and the paid option (pay what you want) has more functionality and eye candy. Perfect for users
conflicted emotionally with Window 11. ;)(y)(y):D

Logo

DROPTOP FOUR​

Droptop Four Website

Droptop Four is the fourth iteration of the popular dropdown app launcher for Windows & Rainmeter. Droptop Four brings new features, plugins, themes, and improved compatibility with Windows 10.

Droptop allows you to catalog your applications into scrollable groups by taking directory, filename, and icon information directly from any specified folder, allowing easy adding and removing shortcuts, renaming, and icon support through Windows. Easily drag & drop your shortcuts into Droptop's folders to add shortcuts, or rename, delete, or change a shortcut's icon all through the standard Windows interface.

Feature and option-rich settings menu allow you full control over the appearance and functionality of your dropdown menus.

Download Droptop Four

Last edited:

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
Yes, I recommend and after a wild, you can personalize your bar in rainmeter:

Attachments

• 1643887626766.png
    1643887626766.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 153

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.